No products in the cart.
$2,935.95 – $8,187.57
Bow and stern thrusters have become an important device when moving at low speed.
It makes manoeuvring easier, safer and quicker. The propeller, which is made of maintenance free synthetic material, can run in two directions, thus producing a jet flow to port or starboard. Each propeller is designed to achieve maximum thrust in a small tunnel diameter. This makes manoeuvring in tight spots against a strong current or a shifty wind much easier. Craftsman Marine is the top choice when it comes to thruster technology.
Our thruster packages include:
- Bow or stern thruster
- 10m cable
- 1 Tunnel
- Fuse & holder
- Protection cover for electrical components
- Easy accessible battery connection terminals
- Waterproof IP66 latch lock connector for the control panel. A 100% guaranteed connection also in case of vibrations
- Motor temperature protection switch
- 5A circuit breaker for the control panel
- Bronze tail piece
- Replaceable zinc anode
- Flexible coupling to absorb vibrations
- FAN for extra cooling
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
|Size of Boat||
20-33' (power boat) or 20-28' (sail boat), 28-38' (power boat) or 32-40' (sail boat), 42-55' (power boat) or 45-65' (sail boat), 48-60' (power boat) or 52-70' (sail boat), 52-65' (power boat) or 55+' (sail boat), 55-70' (power boat) or 55+' (sail boat)
Bow Thruster, Stern Thruster
12V DC, 24V DC